The Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 extension — Say no to lags
How long does it take to load a page on your website? Does every page load just as quickly? It implies something you need to think about if you can’t answer these questions without any uncertainty. That is because it is highly crucial that you quickly and without delay load pages on your website. People don’t have time to wait since they have a lot to do and shopping isn’t always the top priority in their lives. This implies that consumers always choose the best version where everything works correctly. And it might be deadly for your overall income if you have problems with one aspect. Then what are you going to do?
Relax and don’t seek information to reply — the module now understands how to tackle such situations. Just trust it and see how your performance increases. You can utilize this add-on incredibly easily and you’ll find all you need to know about it in this post!
Lean back and enjoy the module works
Let’s examine how your website slows down the loading speed. We usually get to know how to remedy the problem after we have recognized it. As a result, every issue has its own wonderful way it might be handled. Talking about speeding up the operation of your online shop, JS and CSS file management, and image optimization are two primary approaches to enable your website to work better. We wish to start with a deeper understanding of the module’s possibilities at this stage.
How can you manage files to make everything work faster?
- Third-party objects, such as integrated videos or Google Fonts, for example, need a large number of resources and slow the loading speed too much. As a result, a site with a lot of integrated things will not get enough ranking scores in Google, which leads to revenue loss. The plugin offers background loading so that the page can be available while Youtube videos, for example, are still loading. This makes it possible for users to browse the catalog and use other crucial features without delays.
- The priority to load. Some CSS files are not that important, compared to the main features of your site. However, they start to load right after you click on a link to open a new page, which makes the entire process much longer. To avoid that, the add-on prioritizes more valuable files and loads them first to give users the possibility to use the site sooner.
Dealing with images
- All of the images have been compressed. The fact that pictures take up more than half of the page surface area is also noteworthy. Isn’t it amazing how much better things might be if these figures were lower? Because Google uses the average speed of a 3G connection as a baseline, you may save up to 20% on file size, which is very useful for mobile users. Because it supports all of the most common photo formats, this module is far superior. While Google recommends using an image enhancement value of 85 percent, you are free to choose the amount that best suits your needs. It’s sometimes a good idea to boost the compression rate even further. Your choice, though, is completely yours. With this plugin, you can quickly convert images to WebP format, which substantially improves loading times.
- The pictures take a long time to charge. You won’t be able to see the entire page until all of the images on the page have loaded. Waiting for photos is inconvenient, especially if your connection is sluggish. You have a good understanding of the answer. Use the plugin to delay the loading of pictures. Don’t worry, they won’t end up on a website with no substance. Except for pictures that will be replaced with unique placeholders, everything will be shown normally. When the user interacts with the website, the photographs are loaded even more.
- WebP is a format that is supported. What is the most recent version of the WebP format? It’s a whole new format that maintains image quality while using less bandwidth. The images are nearly double the size of normal formats. This is really beneficial. As a result, wherever possible, WebP images should be used. Using the Google tool, all of the images on this page were automatically converted to WebP. The page speed score is not particularly high as a result of this conversion and comparison.
- Preloading images is a fantastic idea. Given the large number of high-quality pictures that can affect page rendering on today’s websites, it’s apparent that we’ll have to deal with this as well. Background graphics, for example, may significantly slow down the loading process. This problem is solved by preloading pictures from devices rather than online storage or servers. This method isn’t new, and it works in the same way as the others.
You’ve completed the initial installation of the PageSpeed Monitoring Tool. With the Magento 2 page speed test, you can see how well your optimization efforts are paying off. This allows you to go deeper into the situation and address difficulties without feeling rushed. Allow the plugin to gather the required information and deliver it to you as quickly as feasible. This function works nicely on both desktop and mobile devices.
This is a command-line interface that allows you to do things like If you can’t wait for the cron to start, you’ll have to use the command line. You may utilize the control line to do tasks such as speed testing, image optimization, and photo recovery, among others. When time is of the essence, it might be quite useful.
Do you know how incredible it is that you can make a Magento-based website load faster by purchasing only one module? This means you won’t have to seek help, lose money, or waste time trying to locate the knowledge and procedures on your own. Mirasvit has created a one-of-a-kind extension that deserves to be among the best on the market. With the aid of a simple plugin, you can add color to your daily routine and avoid a variety of difficulties. Even if another seller’s shop is larger, for example, no one who uses your site will ever pick him or her. And the reason for this is that your shop runs smoothly and provides customers with a fast page load time — thanks to the page speed booster for Magento. Don’t overthink it; simply try it out on your own!