Magento 2: Follow Up Email
In all sorts of relationships, communication is crucial. And you’re wrong if you think love is the only thing that brings people together. If you own an internet store, you’re in touch with your customers, and how you treat them affects your bottom line. To create a long-term relationship that will help you generate money and expand your business, it’s important to connect with your consumers and satisfy their needs. Speak to win people’s hearts: remember the most significant transactions, provide advice, and so on. This will have substantial long-term advantages. As a result, sending timely emails to customers notifying them of any possible interest is important. This results in a high conversion rate and maximum feedback.
To keep automated email tracking continuing, you may use one of Mirasvit’s most popular Magento 2 plugins. As a consequence, you’ll be able to handle all reminders, notifications, and other business contacts from your customers. Don’t squander your time on tasks that can be done automatically!
The main features
Without further ado, let’s get right to the point of the essay, describing the module’s capabilities:
- Arrangements that have been bundled together. The module is ready to use straight immediately after installation because it includes the following presets: Abandoned cart recovery strategies include consumer interaction, engagement, and sales follow-up steps. Turn on any of these campaigns to get started. Duplicates can also be customized to meet your specific requirements.
- A shopping cart that has been abandoned (including guest checkouts). Your shopping carts are typically forgotten. With this module, customers may be automatically notified of abandoned carts. As a consequence, your conversion and sales rate will improve.
- Reviews. Checks are critical for online companies since they enhance consumer trust in products and stores in general, as well as have an impact on Google’s ranking. As a consequence, encouraging your customers to leave feedback is a fantastic idea. As a consequence, the extension will remind you to leave a review not just when you make a purchase, but also several times later. You may also use the add-on to keep customers up to date on the status of their evaluations, such as if a review has been finished, and so on.
- Attempts to retake control of the issue via email. It’s essential to acquire new customers and expand your current clientele, but don’t forget about your current pals! To let someone know you’re still waiting, send an email to someone who has been inactive for a long period. Allow this module to do the work for you by providing a little but enjoyable incentive, such as a discount or a contribution, to your former but loyal clients. Thanks to good customization, you may customize messages to ensure that you always send the proper email to the correct address.
- Recommendations for products It’s also a good idea to provide product suggestions based on what customers see, buy, or like. This kind of product recommendation can help you boost your sales. People are considerate of their requirements.
- Wish your consumers a happy birthday to show that you care. As previously said, maintaining a dedicated relationship with your consumers is essential. Instead of greeting them with huge events like birthdays, why don’t you greet them with some significant dates? Tell them something kind and give them a voucher to come back and buy more things at your business.
- Send a message to the new items through email. Please send an email. The add-on may send emails with several product views from different perspectives, resulting in more sales and profits.
- Customers should be able to follow directions. Keep in touch with your clients about their orders. Send emails or letters featuring cross-sell goods and alert clients as soon as the order status changes.
- A stunning visual design of the letter requires little work. This module allows you to quickly create colorful themes for your emails, which you can then use to expand your personalization options.
- Emails may be easily created. With no difficulty. Using the built-in editor, you may design unique, colorful styles for your emails based on your current needs. Use HTML 100 % to achieve your goals. Use numerous headers, styles, and other elements to accentuate what’s important. On your PC or mobile device, you may simply check your letter previews for real-time updates.
- Email templates may be easily managed. The plugin’s user-friendly interface makes it simple to manage email templates. You may choose what you need from a basic grid of all available templates or develop a new template-based design.
- Make your emails more personalized by changing the variables. You may customize emails in a variety of ways with the help of more than 30 elements, and they are beneficial in a variety of circumstances. Include personal information from user profiles, cross-sell information, and any other data you need to personalize your emails. To do this at the most essential portion of the letter, simply add a variable.
- . Speak to your customers in the same language. Let’s not even talk about the language barrier! You may either create distinct triggers for each language or utilize translation algorithms to constantly communicate in the same language with the people you’re trying to reach with this module.
- Connect your social media accounts. To make the letter more informational and less official, including FAX and Twitter URLs.
- Create a one-click link to the abandoned shopping cart. Nobody wants to waste time remembering what was in their basket, so please make it possible for your consumers to reclaim their items with a single click! As a result, individuals will be encouraged to keep buying.
- Cross-sell offers are required to be sent. Emails should be included in a list of cross-selling products. This is a fantastic method to increase your sales and total revenue.
Full control over your campaigns
- Each campaign, trigger, or letter’s performance dashboard. The dashboard is required since it allows you to evaluate performance indicators and other critical data. This allows you to keep track of how your email campaigns are doing and plan your future steps. The dashboard can display the following information: The click-through rate, the number of suggested orders and reviews, and the amount of revenue are all crucial factors to consider.
- Reports from Google Analytics Reports. The Follow-Up Emails extension in Google Analytics allows you to add unique UTM parameters for each email campaign in addition to the built-in data.
- GDPR-compliant website. You may make your GDPR email campaigns completely compliant by updating our module to GDPR standards. Target audience filtering, automated smoothing of email history, and automatic data gathering from visitor users are all included in the plugin.
- Your whole campaign’s history is accessible. View each campaign’s whole history to learn more about its state, trigger, address, date stamps, and other characteristics. To examine emails with comparable values and attributes, use filters. You may use the Follow Up Email Magento add-ons’ cron job to automatically erase the campaign’s history.
Run Effective Email Campaigns
- Send emails to the correct recipients at the right times. You may feel confident that the right letter will be delivered to the suitable person at the appropriate time since, unlike other Magento operations, the campaign is only launched when specific conditions are satisfied. There are a variety of events that might be used as triggers: User-related events include registration, cart events (e.g. abandoned cart), new order events, product-related actions (e.g. when a client looks for a certain product), and wishlist activities (sharing/adding items). Because of the module’s amazing versatility, you may rapidly create an email campaign target group with numerous criteria (number of orders, order status, personal information, and so on)
- Check to ensure whether your emails are functioning properly. The capabilities of Sandbox will provide you with a comprehensive picture of how your emails will seem, which is a great approach to enhance things.
- Sending discount coupons through email is an excellent method to get the word out. In order to re-engage, return, and spend consumers, the plugin also takes a tailored approach to each client, automatically creating discounts and gift cards with expiration dates.
- You should call a halt to your campaign after you’ve attained your target. Don’t underestimate the value of completing a scheduled email campaign. To avoid getting too worked up over others, it’s essential to know when it’s time to quit. As a consequence, the add-on will never send emails if it is no longer required.
- Boost your email marketing automation’s efficiency. After your field has been built, you can leave it as long as it has enough great performance indicators. Every business needs this simple and effective marketing tool!
- It is not a smart idea to spam your consumers. Another way to be annoying is to send too many emails. Set a limit on the number of letters that may be sent in a particular period of time to avoid this. No additional emails will be sent once the maximum number has been sent until the deadline has passed.
You may use the best email extension for Magento 2 to automate such procedures, ensuring that all of your clients are aware of what you want to say to them, increasing your conversion rate, and expanding your business while doing everything yourself on time.